This is where life gets serious and you’re in the thick of it. Your career is paramount in achieving your lifestyle and financial goals. These are often the years where setting yourselves up for the future is your focus. It often the time when many may go it alone and start their own business.
It’s also the stage in life when you’re the most time poor; busy raising a family, putting in the extra hours so you can advance at work so you can pay off the mortgage on the family home, pay school fees maybe save for the annual family holiday. Your family’s security is your top priority. You need to know your well laid plans don’t get upset by illness or even family tragedy. Protection of your family’s health and financial position is your greatest concern.
At this stage you need more comprehensive advice. You have many balls in the air and you need to ensure you don’t drop any of them.
How we can help
- Identifying goals and objectives
- Cash flow; analysis & monitoring
- Debt management; mortgages, car loans
- Budgeting strategies
- Fixed expenses – rent, bills, food, managing your debt
- Fun expenses – family holidays
- Future expenses – another car, planning your wedding, building the deposit for your first home or investment property
- Saving strategies
- Superannuation strategies
- Tax planning strategies
- Government family allowances
- Estate planning strategies
- Asset & income protection i.e. Life & Income Protection insurances
- Education funds
- Investment structures
- Retirement planning
- Borrowing to invest
- Financial modelling
- Self Managed Super Funds