Did you know that for the year in 2013/14 the average balanced super fund recorded an average of 13% returns? [Source: Super funds set for another double-digit year, Australian Financial Review, 30 June 2014]
Your superannuation is your future and the sooner you take control, the better!
Superannuation is constantly changing in Australia, becoming more complex and yet more important than ever. LIFE Financial Planners has the expertise to ensure your super works it’s hardest for you.
The decisions you make today can have a real impact on your lifestyle in retirement. We can help you:
- Tracking down your lost super. There is over $18 billion worth of lost super in Australia. Some of it may be yours.
- Choosing the right fund for your needs.
- Tailoring and regularly reviewing an investment strategy for you.
- Working out how much you need to contribute over your working life to achieve your desired retirement outcomes.
- Taking advantages of the various concessions and tax advantages that exist such as salary sacrificing and contribution strategies.
- Using your super to tax effectively provide for you and your family in the event of misfortune.
- Ensuring your super benefits go to the right people at the right time in the event of your passing.
Superannuation, financial goals, personal financial goals, financial objectives, retirement savings, retirement planning, trauma insurance, debt management
Superannuation in Aus, financial goals in Aus, personal financial goals in Aus, financial objectives in Aus, retirement savings in Aus, retirement planning in Aus, trauma insurance in Aus, debt management in Aus
Superannuation in Perth, financial goals in Perth, personal financial goals in Perth, financial objectives in Perth, retirement savings in Perth, retirement planning in Perth, trauma insurance in Perth, debt management in Perth