Business Risk Solutions
Adding group insurance to your Employer Super Fund is not only beneficial to current employees but also a great incentive for future employees.
The benefits of group insurance include, but are not limited to:
- Lower premiums than individuals can acquire through group buying power,
- Automatic acceptance of cover for staff, up to pre-determined limits. This is particularly good for those staff that through age, medical history or family history may be unable to secure cover on favourable terms if at all,
- Staff are able to take the cover with them when they leave your employment,
- Cost of cover can be surprisingly low, whilst the perceived benefit is high, and
- Tax and cash flow friendly funding mechanisms.
LIFE Financial Planners are able to help you design a company insurance plan to suit the needs of both employers and employees alike. In addition to designing and advising on the correct structures for your insurance, we act as a broker to source value for money quality cover from leading providers. We also manage the claims process when the need arises.
We also offer a range of extra services for your Group Insurance Plan, including:
- Assist in the development of a company policy,
- Providing education workshops for employees and members,
- Producing benefit comparison reports,
- Coordinating the implementation of new policies, and
- Conducting triennial Policy Committee elections, (including preparation of all documentation and acting as returning officer).
Business Risk Solutions in Aus, retirement savings in Aus, personal financial goals in Aus, business services in Aus, wealth management in Aus, self managed super funds in Aus, retirement planning in Aus,
Business Risk Solutions in WA, retirement savings in WA, personal financial goals in WA, business services in WA, wealth management in WA, self managed super funds in WA, retirement planning in WA,
Business Risk Solutions, retirement savings, personal financial goals, business services, wealth management, self managed super funds, retirement planning,